- SELECTIVE ENTRY PET DOOR: Uses RFID to read your pet’s implanted ID microchip, allowing your pet access without letting in stray animals—learns up to 32 identities; programmable collar tags are sold separately for pets without microchips. SIMPLE ONE BUTTON Programming. Helps prevent intruder animals from entering your home. SET CURFEW TIME!: Program the door to lock and unlock at specified times.
- MICROCHIP COMPATIBILITY: Works with 9 (Avid Secure), 10 (FDXA) and 15 (FDXB) digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet’s microchip number, you can check with your veterinarian, pet shelter or animal rescue.
- DOOR OPENING: The Microchip Pet Door Flap opening is 6 11/16” (H) by 7” (W) and can be installed in doors, windows or walls – accessories are available from SureFlap.
- BATTERY POWERED: Uses 4 C non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use. LOW BATTERY INDICATOR: Light flashes red when batteries are low and indicates batteries will need to be replaced soon.
- PERFECT GIFT: The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is a great gift for small dog breeds and cat lover’s – making safe spaces and homes for their pets. Three Year Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.