Open-area Smoke Imaging Detection (OSID) by Xtralis is a new innovation in projected beam smoke detection technology.
By using advanced dual wavelength projected beams and optical imaging technology for early warning smoke detection, OSID provides a low-cost, reliable and easy-to-install solution that overcomes typical beam detection issues such as false alarm incidents and alignment difficulties.
- Maximum detection range of 150 m (492 ft) for the OSI-10
- Status LEDs for Fire, Trouble and Power
- High tolerance to false alarm
- High tolerance to dust, steam and intrusion of solid objects
- Easy alignment with large adjustment and viewing angles
- No need for precise alignment
- Tolerant of alignment drift
- On-board event log for fault and alarm diagnostics
- Automatic commisioning in under ten minutes
- Simple DIP switch configuration
- Dual wavelength LED-based smoke detection
- Optical imaging with CMOS imaging chip
- Simple and easy maintenance requirements
- Conventional alarm interface for straight forward fire system integration
- Three selectable alarm thresholds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.