- 360° Rotation Along All Three Axes
- Supports Compact Cameras up to 3.9 lb
- Includes Lens Support for Long Lenses
- Three 32-Bit MCUs Running at 4000 Hz
- Four-Way Stepless Joystick
- Tool-Less Camera Attachment
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Hole on the Bottom
The Zhiyun-Tech Crane v2 is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer offering 360° rotation along all three axes. It offers button-powered continuous rotation along the pan axis, and manual non-stop circular rotation along the tilt and roll axes.
The Crane is designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras weighing up to 3.9 lb, such as the Sony a7S and Panasonic GH4, and includes an attachable lens support for long lenses. The Crane features three 32-bit MCUs (motor control units) running in parallel at 4000 Hz, and has a stepless joystick at your fingertips that allows switching between different modes. Cameras attach by securing a simple thumbscrew without any tools, and full setup can be achieved within a minute.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.